HOW TO ORDER
All online orders from this website are processed though the secure services of Pay Pal, you do not require an account with PayPal to order, just a credit/debit card.
When you have selected the item you wish to purchase simply click on the button "Add To Cart", a new window will appear with the item you have selected in the virtual shopping cart. From here you can choose to continue shopping or select the "Secure Checkout" button to pay for the items. You will be directed to the secure payment section within PayPal in which you can pay for the goods using a credit or debit card.
Before ordering we urge all customers to read our terms and conditions (below), by ordering from this website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- We accept payments via PayPal with a credit or debit card
- We accept cash on collection by prior arrangement
- Cheques (Goods released after cheque has cleared)
A confirmed address is normally the address where your credit card statement is sent to, also known as the "Card Holders Address"
For the security of our customers and to limit our liability we will only deliver to a confirmed address, if you submit an order with an address that is unconfirmed your order will be cancelled and your payment returned.
All shipping and insurance is arranged by Usher's Antique's, unless you request otherwise. We deliver worldwide by the most secure and cost effective method available.
The collection of an item is welcomed, please contact us to arrange this. Details of how to find us can be found on our contact page.
Authentication & Condition
We carefully inspect every item on our site, and make a fair and professional judgment on whether its condition is Good, Excellent, Perfect or Mint. If the item doesn't fall into one of these categories, we don't sell it. If there is any wear or restoration present, we report this, and we can provide more detailed photographs on request.
MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1 These terms of trade govern the sale and supply of Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration products ("Goods" or "goods") to you by Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration.
- 1.2 Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration may amend these terms from time to time.
- 1.3 You can find the latest version of these terms and conditions on the Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration Internet Site, www.ushersantiques.co.uk
2. Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration's Contract With You
- 2.1 When you place an order, we will treat it as your offer to buy Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration product. Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration does not intend to be legally bound by a contract at this stage.
- 2.2 Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration reserve the right to decline any order in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies or for unavailability (see 3. below).
- 2.3 Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any goods ordered.
- 2.4 By placing an order for products with age restrictions you declare that you are of legal age to purchase those products.
- 2.5 Nothing herein affects your statutory rights.
3. Pricing and Availability
- 3.1 Pricing and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- 3.2 Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration will confirm the price upon completion of your order.
- 3.3 There shall be an additional charge for delivery, the amount of which shall vary according to the delivery method and destination - these charges are stated in the "Charges" section below.
4. Delivery and ownership of Goods
- 4.1 Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration shall deliver the goods ordered to the confirmed delivery address.
- 4.2 All delivery times quoted by Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration are estimates only based on availability, normal processing and delivery time.
- 4.3 Please see the "Delivery Times" section below for specific details of delivery times.
- 4.4 The goods will become yours when you pay for them in full.
- 4.5 You will be fully responsible for the goods at the moment that they enter into your possession.
5. Cancellation and Returns
- 5.1 We hope that you will be happy with your purchase from Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration. However if you are not, please be aware that you have the right to cancel the contract between us by sending to us a written notice of cancellation to the following address:
- Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration
65 Charlemont Drive
- 5.2 Your right to cancel the contract exists from the time that you purchase your goods until the expiry of seven working days beginning with the day after the day that you receive the goods.
- 5.3 We will, within 30 days of you giving your notice of cancellation, reimburse without charge, any sum that you have paid for the goods. Delivery charges will not be reimbursed.
- 5.4 Goods that are the subject of a cancellation order must be returned at your cost. Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration recommends that you use registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- 5.5 You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
- 6.1 Contracts between you and Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 6.2 If, for any reason, part of these terms and conditions is deemed to be unacceptable or unenforceable by any court or governmental body the remainder of the agreement shall nevertheless still be binding upon the parties.
- 6.3 Neither Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration or yourself can assign the benefit or burden of any contract made in accordance with these terms and conditions to any third parties.
- 6.4 Any contract made in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be varied or materially altered if either yourself or Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration do not insist upon any rights contained herein.
- 6.5 No parties other than Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration and the buyer of goods can enforce any part of any contract made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Price of Goods
- 7.1 You can find the prices for our goods on our Online Store or can be given over the phone. Prices on our website are current, but customers are advised to contact Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration by phone for current availability and prices.
- 7.2 Please note that prices quoted are for products sold by Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration through its own shop or website.
- 7.3 All prices are in UK pounds. If you chose to pay by credit card, we will charge your credit card in UK pounds. If you live outside the UK we recommend you check with your credit card company regarding any charges you may incur for currency conversion. Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration will confirm the price upon completion of your order.
8. Import Taxes (outside the UK)
- 8.1 Ushers Antique Furniture and Restoration is not responsible for any charges you may have to pay in taxes or customs duty. We suggest you contact your local customs office to establish what charges you may incur if you buy our goods from outside the UK.
9. Delivery Times
- 9.1 We try and get your goods to you as fast as possible. Orders are normally processed within 48 hours. Working days do not include weekends or bank holidays.
- 9.2 Standard Delivery
Delivery times vary, depending on where in the world you live. UK customers please allow, 7-14 working days for delivery. Customers outside the UK please allow a minimum of 28 days for delivery.
- 9.3 Special Delivery (UK Customers only)
Special Delivery is available for orders placed before midday Monday to Thursday (Not including Bank Holidays). Special Delivery means you will receive your goods the next working day and this will incur additional charges.
10. Data Protection
- 10.1 Any data that you supply us with will be held and processed under the terms of the Data Protection Act and in accordance with our notification to the Data Protection Commissioner. We may use that data for communication, performance of the contract, administration, internal market analysis, and security purposes. We will not sell, share or give the above information to anyone without your explicit consent or unless the law permits or requires us to do so.